On October 24th, The Baja Kitchen (no relation to Baja Test Kitchen) will host a farm-to-table dinner at La Cocina Que Canta culinary center in Tecate, Mexico. Savor six gourmet courses by six of Baja’s finest chefs, paired with Guadalupe Valley wines and regional craft beer. Learn about Baja’s gourmet culture, enjoy a live mariachi band, and take a tour of their beautiful six-acre organic garden at the base of Mt. Kuchumaa. The Master of Ceremonies for the evening will be Troy Johnson, an award winning food critic for San Diego Magazine, and judge on Food Network's "Guy's Grocery Games" TV series.
- Denise Roa, Executive Chef at Rancho La Puerta
- Ryan Steyn, Head Chef at El Jardin de Adobe
- Chad White, Head Chef & Partner at Común Kitchen & Tavern & La Justina in Tijuana
- Mariela Manzano, Head Chef & Owner at El Lugar de Noche
- Martin San Roman, Chef to Mexican President Vicente Fox
- Drew Deckman, Michelin Chef Owner at Deckman's en el Mogor
$120 USD per person + tax (transportation not included)
$160 USD per person + tax (includes roundtrip transportation from San Diego)
A portion of the proceeds from The Baja Kitchen Dinner will benefit a local school in Tecate, Mexico.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED: +1-877-440-7772