Have you always wanted to work in the kitchen of a master chef, wine maker, or brewmaster, learning their tricks of the culinary trade? Baja Test Kitchen has developed relationships with some of Baja's most renowned eateries, wineries and craft breweries to bring you unique hands-on culinary learning experiences. Our cooking classes and culinary workshops are taught right in the master's own facilities. From hole-in-the-wall taco stands to elegant five-star eateries, our culinary partners are amongst the most renowned restaurants, wineries, and craft breweries in Northern Baja.
- Single-day and multi-day Baja California culinary workshops and courses for groups of 6-12 people.
- Our friendly and fun cooking classes and culinary workshops are taught by renowned Baja chefs, winemakers and brewmasters, right in their own kitchens and facilities!
- All-inclusive tour package.
- One price covers your culinary workshop or cooking classes, food, beverages, tastings, transportation, and tour guide, as described in your itinerary.
- If you'll be staying overnight, we'll help you pick just the right accommodations for your stay.
- Transportation from our designated meeting point on the U.S. side of the border, or from the Port of Ensenada, to our workshop location in Northern Baja California, Mexico.
- Our vehicles are air conditioned for your comfort, and are insured for transportation on both sides of the border.
- Door-to-door cross-border transportation from San Diego available for an extra cost.
- Ship-to-shore day excursions from the Port of Ensenada.
- Our bilingual guides are knowledgable ambassadors of Northern Baja California's culinary scene.
- All-inclusive Cooking Classes & Culinary Workshops:
- Ship-to-shore same-day excursion from the Port of Ensenada, starting at $149 USD pp.
- Single-day excursions from San Diego to Tijuana, Tecate, Rosarito, Ensenada and/or the Valle de Guadalupe wine region, starting at $169 USD pp.
- Multi-day culinary expeditions from San Diego to Northern Baja California, contact for pricing.
CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
- There are no scheduled classes or workshops at this time - please check back.
- Or use the form below to inquire about custom-designed itineraries for your group (a minimum of 6 or more paid participants are required to schedule a culinary workshop).
BOOK A CULINARY WORKSHOP
For more information about our Baja California cooking classes and culinary workshops, including a sample itinerary and price quote for your group, please complete the inquiry form below; or view our calendar of upcoming scheduled group tasting tours.